Why not try out these tasty spiced Banana & Blueberry breakfast muffins? Packed full of nutritious oats these muffins are great for the week ahead.
• 300g rolled oats
• 2 teaspoons baking powder
• 1 tablespoon cinnamon
• 1/2 teaspoon salt
• 2-3 bananas depending on their size
• 2 eggs
• 235ml almond milk
• 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
• 2 tablespoons maple syrup
• 285g greek yoghurt
- Preheat the oven to (180˚C).
- In a medium bowl, mash bananas. Mix eggs, maple syrup, salt, baking powder, vanilla extract, cinnamon, and Greek yogurt into mixture.
- Add oats and milk, and mix. Let the mixture sit for a few minutes, so the oats soak up the liquid and the consistency is like oatmeal.
- Line muffin tins with muffin liners. Pour the mixture into each muffin cup about ¾ full. Add your preferred toppings and gently push your toppings into each muffin cup.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- Let cool for 5 minutes before eating. Once cool, you can also store in an airtight container or freeze in a storage bag.
Makes 12 Muffins