• 2 Eggs
• 2 tablepsoons Rolled Oats
• 2 Banana (mashed)
• 1 Teaspoon Cinnamon
• Dash Salt
• 1 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
• Handful of Blueberries
• 1 tablespoon Almond Butter
- Heat a pan and spray with non-stick cooking spray.
- Mash 2 bananas in a bowl. Add the egg, rolled oats, salt, cinnamon, and vanilla mixing thoroughly.
- Pour small amounts of the mixture into the heated cooking pan (usually cooks 3 pancakes).
- Add the blueberries on top while the mixture cooks. Flip over after 2 minutes and cook for another 2 minutes.
- Add the pancakes to a plate and top with blueberries and some almond butter