This simple rainbow-coloured ratatouille dish is bursting with flavour! Enjoy with friends or use up the leftovers for the week ahead.
4 sweet potatoes
3 red onions
1/2 butternut squash
2 yellow peppers
2tbsp olive oil
Freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 190oc. Cover the bottom of a large baking dish with your passata.
- Cut all the vegetables into 1cm slices, except the courgette and peppers, which need to be thicker (more like 2cm).
- Starting from the outer edge of the dish, arrange the vegetables by colour: slices of beetroot, then sweet potato, courgette and so on until you fill it.
- Season with salt and pepper and dirzzle the olive oil over the surface. Bake it for 30-40minutes.
- Serve with stwamed kale or a large green salad and avocado, dressed with Green Vinaigrette.