Why not try out these tasty spiced Banana & Blueberry breakfast muffins? Packed full of nutritious oats these muffins are great for the week ahead.
1. Preheat the oven to 180˚C.
2. In a medium bowl, mash bananas. Mix eggs, maple syrup, salt, baking powder, vanilla extract, cinnamon, and Greek yogurt into mixture.
3. Add oats and milk, and mix. Let the mixture sit for a few minutes, so the oats soak up the liquid and the consistency is like oatmeal.
4. Line muffin tins with muffin liners. Pour the mixture into each muffin cup about ¾ full. Add your preferred toppings and gently push your toppings into each muffin cup.
5. Bake for 30 minutes.
6. Let cool for 5 minutes before eating. Once cool, you can also store in an airtight container or freeze in a storage bag.
Makes 12 Muffins
300g rolled oats
2 teaspoons baking powder
1 tablespoon cinnamon
1/2 teaspoon salt
2-3 bananas depending on their size
235ml almond milk
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
2 tablespoons maple syrup
285g greek yoghurt