1. Heat a pan and spray with non-stick cooking spray.
2. Mash 2 bananas in a bowl. Add the egg, rolled oats, salt, cinnamon, and vanilla mixing thoroughly.
3. Pour small amounts of the mixture into the heated cooking pan (usually cooks 3 pancakes).
4. Add the blueberries on top while the mixture cooks. Flip over after 2 minutes and cook for another 2 minutes.
5. Add the pancakes to a plate and top with blueberries and some almond butter.
2 tablespoons Rolled Oats
2 Banana (mashed)
1 Teaspoon Cinnamon
1 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
Handful of Blueberries
1 tablespoon Almond Butter