Cool down with our delicious homemade ice lollies. We’ve combined the tropical flavours of mango and coconut, with a dash of lime. These are super easy to make and only require 3 or 4 ingredients. Mango is rich in vitamin C (immune system) and A (healthy vision), and coconut contains medium chain triglycerides which are a type of fat shown to increase energy expenditure.
1 large or 2 small extra ripe mangos (about 300-350g)
Half a can or 200g coconut milk
Zest and juice of half lime
1 tsp. honey (optional)
3 or 4 ice lolly moulds
- Remove the skin and stone from the mango and place the flesh in a blender (preferably a nutribullet which is strong to break up the mango if still a little unripe).
- Add the coconut milk and lime to the blender, and blend on high for 1 minute until smooth and creamy.
- Taste the mix and add a teaspoon of honey or leave it as it is.
- Pour the mix into your ice lolly moulds, it should make around 3-4 lollies depending on the size of your mould.
- Add the lids and sticks to the top of the mould, and freeze for 4-6 hours or preferably overnight. Enjoy in the sun or as a dessert.