1. Preheat oven to 180c and line two baking trays.
2. Heat a pan on a medium heat and add a drizzle of oil followed by the red onions. Cook for a few minutes before adding the balsamic vinegar and cooking for a few minutes more.
3. Meanwhile in a separate pan add a drizzle of oil and cook the sliced mushroom for 5 minutes.
4. Next combine the passata and oregano in a bowl and top the wraps with the
5. Then add the balsamic red onions and mushrooms, and 80g of the crumbled feta between the wraps. Cook in the oven for 10-12 minutes.
6. Top with fresh rocket, the remaining feta and a pinch of chilli flakes. Enjoy!
Serves 3 – 4 people
Prep: 10 mins
Cooking: 10 mins
4 The Food Doctor wraps
1 large or 2 small red onions (sliced)
2 tablespoons of balsamic vinegar
100g mushrooms (sliced)
1 teaspoon of oregano
100g crumbled feta or vegan alternative
Handful of rocket leaves
Pinch of chilli flakes